Max 10 rigs per session
When: July 11, 2021 – 2pm – 6pm
Where: Private Land – Mont Vernon NH – Address will be emailed after registration is complete
New for 2021, ENH has secured access to 100+ acres of private land with a growing network of off-road trails, in Southern NH! The property is conveniently located in the Greater Boston region to make travel to and from the event as painless as possible, regardless of where you’re commuting from.
The trails that we will be using for the class have been specifically built to challenge 4×4 vehicles of all build types, through a variety of different obstacles. The trails feature technical rock crawls, off camber traverses, as well as water crossings.
ENH is very excited to start offering training sessions again for the 2021 season, we’re looking forward to seeing you out there!
Register Here: REGISTRATION
$99 per vehicle – Includes 1 Passenger
- This is a half day skill builder session, your choice of two sessions:
- Morning: 2pm – 6pm
- Off Road Driving Skill Builder will be held on private property located in Mont Vernon NH. Directions will be provided via Email after registration.
- This course is suitable for all 4wd vehicles, stock and modified, as long as you have true 4WD with a low-range.
- It is strongly recommended that you have taken one of our 101 courses (off road or Recovery) or have previous experience with basic off road driving.
- We encourage you to bring plenty of water and snacks, as well as a camp chair.
- This course will have you in the driver’s seat where we will work with you and your vehicle through real-world obstacles and scenarios. It will build on the basic concepts and techniques taught in our 101 level classes and provide you with the advanced skills necessary to tackle that next level adventure!
- Please note that this is a non-refundable course.
- There will be out-houses available on-site. We ask that you practice pack-in, pack-out for all other waste items.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4WD with Low range
- Front and Rear recovery points
- GMRS Radio RECOMMENDED