PDA

View Full Version : Have you visited an ENH Partner

FSHJNKY
05-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Hey ENH,

Have you visited any of our sponsors recently? Did you use them to get work done or just to buy parts? Which sponsor did you use, Ratchets, Archies, Off-road Elements or Sanel? I would love to hear when you've been there and what you had done.

Are you aware that these sponsors provide assistance with questions, they provide giveaways for the monthly prizes, they donated items for the Anniversary Run and are supporters of ExploringNH. Without these great sponsors the giveaways wouldn't be happening without the support of our sponsors.

Please consider using our sponsors when making purchases.

thorn10n
05-01-2017, 09:15 AM
As a matter fact I did I went to Archie's Off Road before cleanup up at Backwoods Farm this weekend to get a Smittybilt compressor which worked Wicked pissah and also some winch gloves which I'm glad i did because we certainly used them for both this weekend by the way Paul sorry about your shirt LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FSHJNKY
05-01-2017, 12:08 PM
As a matter fact I did I went to Archie's Off Road before cleanup up at Backwoods Farm this weekend to get a Smittybilt compressor which worked Wicked pissah and also some winch gloves which I'm glad i did because we certainly used them for both this weekend by the way Paul sorry about your shirt LOL

Awesome. And no problem. Better to sacrifice a shirt than an eye. LOL Did you mention that you were an ENH member?

thorn10n
05-01-2017, 12:17 PM
I did i wearing my swag

FSHJNKY
05-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Excellent. Thank You.

thorn10n
05-01-2017, 02:44 PM
I even saw somw enh shirts their on their rack

FSHJNKY
05-01-2017, 02:48 PM
I even saw somw enh shirts their on their rack

I will have to look into that.

thorn10n
05-01-2017, 02:58 PM
She told me that they were members but they don't get a chance to get out because of the shop