PDA

View Full Version : Ratchets Offroad Conversation Thread

FSHJNKY
02-21-2017, 09:57 PM
Keith Daigle of Ratchets Offroad has become our newest Premium Site Sponsor. This thread is for Keith and his team to post and advertise for his company R (http://www.offroadelements.com/)atchets Offroad (https://www.ratchetsoffroad.com/).

Thank You for supporting ExploringNH.

RatchetsOffroad
02-22-2017, 06:12 PM
Thank you Paul, were excited to be a part of exploring nh, and we will have some great deals coming up for forum members, as well as some events in the works! looking foward to hitting the trails with all of you this year, remeber keep it rubber side down!

Just_Dave
02-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Thank you Paul, were excited to be a part of exploring nh, and we will have some great deals coming up for forum members, as well as some events in the works! looking foward to hitting the trails with all of you this year, remeber keep it rubber side down!

Hello, and welcome! I live not too far from your shop in Lowell. Do you primarily focus on performance and custom mods or do you also do some preventative maintenance type stuff on Jeeps?

RatchetsOffroad
02-28-2017, 06:27 PM
Hello, and welcome! I live not too far from your shop in Lowell. Do you primarily focus on performance and custom mods or do you also do some preventative maintenance type stuff on Jeeps?

hey Dave! yes we do all preventive maintenance as well! From lift installs, frame repair, custom fab, oil changes, and tune ups, the only thing we dont do is paint! We also sell and stock plenty of accessories and recovery gear. give us a shout if you need something (603) 635-3286

Just_Dave
03-01-2017, 04:13 PM
hey Dave! yes we do all preventive maintenance as well! From lift installs, frame repair, custom fab, oil changes, and tune ups, the only thing we dont do is paint! We also sell and stock plenty of accessories and recovery gear. give us a shout if you need something (603) 635-3286

Excellent, I'll be in touch at some point.

FSHJNKY
03-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Stopped by Ratchets Offroad in Pelham NH today and chatted with Keith for a while. Keith quickly helped me diagnose a front end issue I was having and got me on the schedule to get it fixed Tuesday. How's that for service. HAHA. The shop looks awesome and I look forward to working with Ratchets Offroad in the future.

FSHJNKY
03-07-2017, 02:10 PM
I am at Ratchets now getting my front end issues diagnosed and hopefully repaired. And Keith is checking out my new braking screech sounds which is a fun noise. I have faith that they will get it all squared away.

Thanks Keith.

FSHJNKY
03-24-2017, 05:40 AM
Heading to Ratchets today to get my new Teraflex Ball Joints installed. Swing by if you are in the area.

GSSFC
03-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Heading to Ratchets today to get my new Teraflex Ball Joints installed. Swing by if you are in the area.

Is Archie's now ratchets?

FSHJNKY
03-24-2017, 08:09 AM
HAHA Nope. I clicked the wrong thread. I will move it. Thanks Tim.

FSHJNKY
03-31-2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks for getting my new Teraflex Ball Joints installed Keith. The Jeep feels good. No more death wobble. Brakes feel much better as well. Great work. I am sure I will be there again soon. HAHA.

CCotter
05-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Keith:

Do you carry the Rock Hard 4x4 Skid Plates? I am looking at doing the Oil Pan, Transfer Case and the Gas Tank skid for my 2016 JKU.

Thanks!
Carl

RatchetsOffroad
05-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Keith:

Do you carry the Rock Hard 4x4 Skid Plates? I am looking at doing the Oil Pan, Transfer Case and the Gas Tank skid for my 2016 JKU.

Thanks!
Carl
hey carl, we do sell the rock hard skids but we dont have them in stock right now, i can order it in for you at any time

FSHJNKY
05-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Hanging out with Keith Daigle at Go Topless Day in Rumney.

http://exploringnh.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28310&stc=1

krisrice
05-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Our JK is spending some quality time with Keith to get a LS dropped into it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170527/a1b3f58f5a8b3d679c8322d9457326a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSHJNKY
05-27-2017, 09:14 PM
Hey Kris,

Keith told me about how excited he was to get started on this LS swap. Looking forward to checking it out and hearing how you like it.

MT_686
10-17-2017, 06:17 PM
Stopped by Ratchets today to have my diff locker actuator looked at. Keith got it diagnosed and got me on the schedule to have it fixed.

FSHJNKY
10-17-2017, 09:10 PM
He is like a wizard. HAHA. What was the issue?

MT_686
10-18-2017, 07:48 AM
He is like a wizard. HAHA. What was the issue?
Actuator motor is corroded and bound up, plus seized in the third member. Keith inspected it, third member does not look to be damaged. The third member needs to be taken off so the bad motor assembly can be pushed off from the back.

FSHJNKY
10-18-2017, 06:59 PM
Actuator motor is corroded and bound up, plus seized in the third member. Keith inspected it, third member does not look to be damaged. The third member needs to be taken off so the bad motor assembly can be pushed off from the back.
When is it being repaired?

MT_686
10-19-2017, 07:16 AM
When is it being repaired?

Unfortunately, he is booked out till next month. So I'm on the calendar for mid November.

Just_Dave
02-05-2018, 10:04 PM
I just dropped off my Jeep yesterday to get a couple things done. Ratchets is a fantastic shop, and they are great people to talk to and bounce ideas off of. Will all the questions I had for Keith, he did not once try to upsell me on anything. If youíre looking to have work done, or just a place to purchase parts from I highly recommend making a phone call, or taking a ride over there to check out their store front.

FSHJNKY
02-06-2018, 11:30 AM
While waiting for the Jeep to be done at Ratchets today, Sean (ECGREEN) showed up to collect his prize and buy a new winch line. Nice to see you again Sean, thanks Ratchets and congrats on the win.

http://exploringnh.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30502&stc=1

ecgreen
02-24-2018, 06:29 PM
So I ordered a winch cable from these guys. Their supplier messed up somehow and it ended up being late and they sent it to the store and not to me. To remedy this one of the guys actually delivered it to my house personally. I thought that was pretty cool.

Sean

FSHJNKY
02-24-2018, 07:34 PM
So I ordered a winch cable from these guys. Their supplier messed up somehow and it ended up being late and they sent it to the store and not to me. To remedy this one of the guys actually delivered it to my house personally. I thought that was pretty cool.

Sean
Just further proof that Ratchets is a great place to do business. Thanks for sharing Sean.

Xj4life08
02-26-2018, 09:06 PM

Sean
Sean your welcome it was the right thing for us to do. I live in the area so not a big deal for me to drop It off.

krisrice
03-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Ratchets added some color to the undercarriage by way of OX lockers and RCV. Plus a few other things upgraded.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180328/763930573523177f98a3e7b550e71d1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjm2167
08-29-2018, 11:50 AM
Was glad to find a spot on the forum to say how happy i have been with Rachette Offroad, they just installed a Metalcloak Skid for me, and a while back fixed my leaking front axle seal on a Friday before a weekend run! Kieth and John are awesome guys to talk with, and seem to love what they do!

Highly recommend this place for folks looking to get work done.

-Mark

matt.arsenault
10-30-2018, 12:15 AM
Hey folks,

Just wondering if you have any reasonably priced recovery straps in stock, my car weighs 3400lbs ish. As well, any 3/4 Recovery Shackles? Thanks for any input

bob
10-30-2018, 05:33 PM
Hey folks,

Just wondering if you have any reasonably priced recovery straps in stock, my car weighs 3400lbs ish. As well, any 3/4 Recovery Shackles? Thanks for any inputNot sure that's how the vendor forum works here unfortunately. Most of the posts here seem to be people thanking them for good product/services. Maybe they didn't sign up for notifications.
Perhaps send a message directly to them.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

FSHJNKY
10-30-2018, 08:04 PM
I messaged Ratchets on Facebook to let them know you posted a question.

RatchetsOffroad
10-31-2018, 10:08 AM
Hey folks,

Just wondering if you have any reasonably priced recovery straps in stock, my car weighs 3400lbs ish. As well, any 3/4 Recovery Shackles? Thanks for any input

sorry for the dealy in responding matt, yes we have recovery gear in stock, plenty of 3/4 shackles in multiple colors, as well as some warn straps and a bunch of other stuff

matt.arsenault
11-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Awesome, I think I may stop by this weekend to pick up some stuff. Have some straps with hooks on the end, but don't care for them. Want to get something safer for winter months/ offroad recovery

GraniteWinter
11-22-2018, 10:16 AM
I just wanted to give Rachet's a shout out for the re-gear they did to my JKU. I had them do an upgrade to 4.56 from 3.21. I went with the Revolution gear package they offer. I dropped off the Jeep on a Tuesday AM and had it back Wednesday evening.I'm in break-in mode for the next 400 or so miles but, wow, what a difference! It's like I bought a new Jeep. I don't hear a peep from the new gears and I'm confident in the work these guys did. I know it wasn't Keith who I picked the Jeep up from but neglected to get the guy's name. He let me know what I needed to do to break in the gears and we shout the **** about rigs for a few. It was awesome to hear that they stand behind their work if I experienced any problems in the future. I'll definitely be bringing my Jeep back for a rear locker and other upgrades in the future.

Posimoto
11-24-2018, 07:49 PM
If you donít mind me asking what was the total cost?

GraniteWinter
11-25-2018, 12:17 PM
I was able to take advantage of the November promotion and went with the Revolution package which was a great deal. Pricing is heavily dependent on the application and choices and can vary so much that I donít think itís fair to post my particular install. I did get pricing in the past from other shops and Rachets was the best bang for the buck by far. Well worth the price for the performance gains! Give them a call. Theyíre great to work with.

Posimoto
11-25-2018, 03:15 PM
I do my own R&P setup but Iíll pass this info along to the jk owner I was asking for. I noticed their black dodge was park next to my trailer at fall crawl.

Lumpskie
01-18-2019, 08:38 AM
Ratchets saved me the other day. I took the Cruiser in for my yearly inspection. Turns out that I had a fuel line leak that had just appeared (never left a spot on my garage floor). Keith didn't even bring it down off the lift... he fit me in right then and there. My rig was fixed while I waited and their pricing was more than fair. Great shop.

FSHJNKY
01-18-2019, 11:07 AM
That is awesome. I am at Ratchets right now getting my death wobble diagnosed, alignment and rear pinion seal replaced.

64wildcat
12-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Going to Ratchets week after next to have upper and lower ball joints replaced with heavy duty ones (uppers failed inspection) and also have the front and rear track bars replaced with Metacloak ones (rear one is screwed up) and get my sticker that expired last month!

Lumpskie
01-28-2020, 08:18 AM
Ratchetts went above and beyond for me... again. I had to cancel my inspection because of work. Keith said, just show up when you can and we'll get it done. When I showed up, they made some time for me and got my inspection done. I was out the door within an hour.

Tubadeuce
04-19-2020, 08:21 AM
Just in case anyone was looking for Ratchets, they just moved from their old shop to a brand new one in Auburn, NH. 88 Priscilla lane, Auburn NH. One of these days I'll be headed down there to try and fix a front end vibration.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FSHJNKY
05-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Just came across this on Facebook from Ratchets.

https://exploringnh.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35307&stc=1

64wildcat
06-15-2020, 03:51 PM
They're pretty busy I booked an appointment to have my 4.88's installed and they can't do it until August 3rd

64wildcat
08-05-2020, 03:10 PM
4.88's are in!
Thanks Keith and the crew at Ratchet's!
If you need any work done they're the place to go they know their stuff and actually care about your ride!

Jeepin
08-06-2020, 04:51 PM
I missed the information about Ratchet's moving and ironically just heard from someone today, the Auburn location is nice easy access, they are in the old Synergy Auto Lab shop if anyone had ever been there, used to take my (now sold) Subaru over to that location a couple years back.

tonyl11
12-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Just reviving this thread and letting folks know that based off of ENH, I just used Ratchets for some work (Body Mount Chop on my 4runner) and new tires and wheel balance. Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of work that they delivered. It took a few weeks for them to get set up as a dealer for a specific BMC kit they wanted to use, but I wasn't in a rush. Already planning a few other things and would go back 100%.

FSHJNKY
12-03-2020, 06:04 PM
Just reviving this thread and letting folks know that based off of ENH, I just used Ratchets for some work (Body Mount Chop on my 4runner) and new tires and wheel balance. Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of work that they delivered. It took a few weeks for them to get set up as a dealer for a specific BMC kit they wanted to use, but I wasn't in a rush. Already planning a few other things and would go back 100%.

Thatís great to hear. They are great guys and always willing to go the extra mile. Especially for ENH customers.